Respite Care @ RidgeStone
Are you looking for a place to recouperate from an illness or maybe surgery? Maybe a place mom or dad can stay while you are out of town? RidgeStone offers a spacious respite suite within their assisted living facility designed with your comfort in mind.
Each guest is furnished with a private apartment with private bathroom, a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, cable television, call pendant and a trained staff of certified nurse assistants under the direction of our Director.
There are many services you can choose from during your stay such as personal laundry care, room service for meals, housekeeping, a beauty salon and more. We also offer many services that will help with your activities of daily living until you are back on your feet. Each respite stay is treated as a full admission requiring that all admission paperwork be filled out. A few items you will need…
· Physical exam and TB (tuberculosis) test and physician forms completed before admission.
· Copies of POA (Power of Attorney), Advance Directives or Living Will
· A full assessment by RidgeStone’s nurse or Operations Director
· Copies of insurance cards, Medicare, SeniorCare if RidgeStone is to assist with medications.
· Completion of the Admission Packet
Daily Cost for less than 30 days - $135 per day plus Level of Care points
Daily Cost for 30 days or more - $125 per day plus Level of Care points
Payments will be due the day of admission for the estimated length of stay. If your stay is longer, you will be billed accordingly. It is also the policy of RidgeStone not to admit any resident from noon on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.